- Leading team of Appian Consultants, and ensure timely delivery in project related tasks.
- Engage with customers right from initiation phase of a customer relationship and work with development teams, assimilate client's business in developing high quality applications on the Appian BPM platform.
- Responsible for the architecture, design & development of software components that run customer service applications related to Appian technology.
- Responsible for review and guidance of project teams in the areas of Appian BPM Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Responsible for developing components and artifacts in the areas of Appian Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application Integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Responsible for creating high level solutions, estimates and costing for solutions proposed by Princeton Blue, based on customer requirements. Must understand various techniques for estimation of efforts and cost.
- Play a key role in recruitment of talented BPM consultants for the practice. Groom and nurture Appian BPM skills within the team and mentor the team on technical skills.
- Contribute to knowledge repository in terms of customer best practices, reusable components, and towards Thought Leadership of the company, through blogs, white papers, case studies, etc.
Expected Profile and Skill sets
The Appian Lead Designer is expected to directly engage with the key client stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle, to define, design, and implement Appian business process based solutions. Must have a unique combination of strong technical skills on Appian as well as good customer facing, and leadership skills.
- The desired candidate should have an overall experience of minimum 8 plus years, with 3 plus years on Appian implementation, knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology.
- Clear understanding of Appian BPM solution development methodology and an ability to adopt to newer methodologies as defined by Princeton Blue. Exposure to Agile is a plus.
- Hands on skills on Appian. Applying knowledge of J2EE Application Servers, Web Servers (Apache, IIS), and OS (Windows,Red Hat Linux, AIX), to install the software, setup the optimal architecture and configure for high performance and scalability.
- The candidate should be good in usage of estimation techniques to estimate complex solutions and break them into logical pieces for easy implementation.
- Extensive Client facing skills and should have worked closely with clients both on onsite and offshore engagements.
- Must have prior experience in leading small or medium sized teams, with proven ability in team management and grooming skills.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication is a must, and ability to work in diversified and distributed teams is a plus.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA, or related degree from reputed universities with good academic record.
Fill the below form to apply for this post.