This leading Global Bank with assets nearing $25 Trillion in Custody need BPM Program rolled out with Agile methodology. Over the years, their business areas span across Wealth Management Processes, Global Investment Services – Cash Reconciliation Exception Handling, International Settlements and Clearing, Asset Services, and BPM COE.
- Business Processes embedded in to legacy applications
- No visibility into process execution
- Not scalability and other performance issues
- Lack of flexibility and hard coded rules
The current solution deployed by Princeton Blue leveraged Agile methodology with a focus on:
- Business requirements harvesting from legacy applications
- Combining with new business requirements
- Modern approach to solution
- Agile methodology to execute large BPM Program
- Significant efficiency through automation
- Ability to review, verify and authorize many new initiatives in parallel
- 60% asset reuse
- Significant reduction in development cost
- Faster time to market
Redefined and redesigned the entire business process across all verticals for a global bank.