As part of a key initiative to decommission its legacy workflow management system, this leading pharmaceutical company needed to transition their existing master data change management process from their legacy system to Appian.
- Stability issues in the legacy BPM tool.
- Poor Visibility and Older unreliable functionality
The current solution implemented by Princeton Blue focused on the following key areas:
- Ensuring all master data changes in SAP are efficiently and effectively requested, reviewed, and verified
- Full traceability, audit-ability and regulation compliance
- Easy management of vast process requests
- Rich UI for tracking and management of MDS requests
- Performer and Management dashboards established for visibility
- Updated with latest Appian features such as Records, Reports, Mobile, News Feed etc. making the system up-to- date and current.
Mobile enabled BPM Forms, Workflows and Business Rules provided full visibility into the review and approval master data change processes for over 1000 requestors.