The clients primary goal was to reduce the manual human-centric tasks, provide automation by multiple integration points, thereby reducing the end-customer’s wait time for order approvals on various Chemicals and/or Lab-ware orders.
- Extremely Long End-to- end Cycle Time from the Customer Placing an Order, through the Validation Process, to the order shipment process
- Typical cycle-time was approximately 3 weeks
The current solution deployed by Princeton Blue eliminated various human-centric tasks, while supplying process automation via:
- Research and Validation Effort for Agents
- Internal Denied Party List DB Queries
- Us Denied Party List DB Queries
- Web-service Legit Business look-ups via APIs
- Web-service "Ship To" Address lookups via APIs
- Highly effective process deployed by Princeton Blue allowed key contributors to focus on their other important daily activities
- Overall Goal of 3 weeks cycle times were reduced to less than 1 week.
Significantly reduced customer order processing times from 14 days to 1 day by integrating multiple web service APIs into BPM Workflows.