The goal for this financial client was to quickly rollout and grow its professional lending services in a way that would provide the greatest amount of flexibility while providing a foundation for continuous improvement of the process.
- Manual on-boarding and underwriting of loans
- Manual paper process to manage investment programs
- Limited flexibility between investment firms and programs
The current solution implemented by Princeton Blue focused on the following key aspects:
- Paper-free Appian Forms - application information captured as process data
- Leveraged web services to access borrower credit reports for process-optimization
- Strategically customized Credit Memo creation and analysis for optimal lending decision
- Streamlined lending decisions strategically aligned with lending programs
- Increased collaboration as lending decisions are now made with a quick-turnarounds
- Easy documentation management via smooth hand-off's and on-time review and approvals of the documents
Maximised the performance, flexibility and visibility in the lending process by leveraging BPM Records.