- Leading team of IBM BPM Consultants, and ensure timely delivery in project related tasks.
- Engage with customers right from initiation phase of a customer relationship and work with development teams, assimilate client's business in developing high quality applications on the IBM BPM platform.
- Responsible for the architecture, design & development of software components that run customer service applications related to IBM BPM technology.
- Responsible for review and guidance of project teams in the areas of IBM BPM Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Responsible for designing, creating high level solutions, and implementation of the solutions for the customers, by understanding the customer requirements and drive the same with the development team.
- Responsible for developing components and artifacts in the areas of IBM BPM Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application Integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Contribute to knowledge repository in terms of customer best practices, reusable components, and towards Thought Leadership of the company, through blogs, white papers, case studies, etc.
Expected Profile and Skill sets
The IBM BPM Lead Designer is expected to directly engage with the key client stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle, to define, design, and implement IBM BPM business process based solutions. Must have a unique combination of strong technical skills on IBM BPM as well as good customer facing, and leadership skills.
- The desired candidate should have an overall experience of minimum 8 plus years, with 3 plus years on IBM BPM implementation, knowing all aspects of IBM BPM product and implementation methodology.
- Clear understanding of BPM solution development methodology and an ability to adopt to newer methodologies as defined by Princeton Blue. Exposure to Agile is a plus.
- Hands on skills on IBM BPM. Applying knowledge of J2EE Application Servers, Hybernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, XML, Web services, RDBMS, to install the software, setup the optimal architecture and configure for high performance and scalability.
- The candidate should be good in usage of estimation techniques to estimate complex solutions and break them into logical pieces for easy implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems or related discipline.
- Experience in client facing roles and ability to lead and mentor diversified and distributed teams is a must.
Fill the below form to apply for this post.