Business Process Management (BPM) enables organizations to transform their business processes by making them more efficient, agile, quantifiable, transparent, and scalable through automation. Princeton Blue’s BPM consulting services empower business users to translate strategy into execution to realize immediate and measurable results.
Transform your Business Processes
BPM Consulting Services
BPM – Strategy first
BPM consulting has been Princeton Blue’s core area of focus since our inception in 2006. For over a decade, we have helped customers maximize the value from their BPM platform using our proven methodology, best practices, extensive knowledge of BPM technology platforms, and thought leadership. We use our best practices to discover, model, analyze, improve, optimize, and automate business processes using our BPM technology accelerators.
Whether you are about to start your BPM journey or facing challenges with your existing BPM implementation, we provide the expertise to streamline the journey. With our deep insights gained through years of focus on BPM consulting, you can trust us to guide you towards your successful BPM journey.
Our BPM Strategy Consulting Services include:
- BPM Roadmap
- ROI and Business Case
- Vendor Evaluation and Product Selection
- Process Architecture and Discovery
- BPM Evangelization
- BPM COE
BPM Implementation Services
BPM done the right way
Business Process Management (BPM) is a systematic approach to making an organization’s business processes effective and reliable. To remain competitive and increase efficiency, organizations are turning to process improvement through BPM. Improved business agility, reduced cost, higher efficiency, and better visibility are some of the benefits that can be achieved from implementing BPM the right way.
Understanding and planning your goals is essential for a successful BPM implementation. Following are the key success factors for any BPM Implementation:
- Understanding the key business drivers, pain areas, and expected business benefits from the BPM initiative
- Clear articulation of the current and future state of business processes, including the key business metric that measures the effectiveness of business processes
- Expertise on the full capabilities of your BPM platform to meet your business requirements
- Involvement of business users via continuous feedback loop using Agile methodology
- BPM Platform best practices, architecture and design to ensure scalability, security, and maintainability
- Minimized customization by using out-of-the-box features of the BPM Platform as opposed to writing additional code
Leverage Princeton Blue’s deep BPM experience
At Princeton Blue, we focus on goal-alignment, flexibility, speed, efficiency, and future-readiness so that you get the best out of your BPM investment. Leverage Princeton Blue’s deep BPM experience to:
- Gain maximum value from your BPM platform
- Achieve end-to-end visibility of your organization
- Speed up your BPM journey with our innovative Accelerators
- Optimize cost with our Global Solution Center in India
- Proven track record of successful BPM implementations since 2006
- Driven by business value delivered to customers
- Experience of working with BPM Vendor Professional Services
- Trusted Partnership with our clients for strategic engagement
The Princeton Blue Innovation Lab is a team of creative consultants and expert technologists from our US and India offices. Pre-built Accelerators developed at our Innovation Lab address BPM, Low-code, and Case Management use cases, and sometimes also include other complementary technologies like RPA and AI. All Pre-built Accelerators are available to our customers at NO cost.
You can also use our Innovation Lab to build your Proof of Concepts before you make a financial commitment. The Princeton Blue Innovation Lab has delivered dozens of FREE Proof of Concepts over the past 12 months for many of our clients.
Accelerators built on BPM Platforms
Princeton Blue has built a number of pre-built accelerators for addressing the needs of business users. These innovative applications built at our Princeton Blue Labs demonstrates application of futuristic technologies to real-life customer problems. They help you accelerate your journey and gain higher value from your platform. Below is a list of the pre-built accelerators built on BPM Platforms, available at NO cost to our customers.
Why work with
At Princeton Blue, our mission is to help you innovate in your Intelligent Automation journey. With exclusive focus on BPM, Low-code, RPA, and AI, we have partnered with our customers in driving process excellence and innovation for over a decade.
Transform your Business Processes
BPM: Important as Ever A business is run by the virtue of its business processes. Every business strives for excellence – whether that is excellent …
Recently, one of our clients was acquired by a larger company in the same industry. Like any M&A transaction, it brought about the usual set …