The client manages customer information account updates through a Customer Information File (CIF) process. They have a number of legacy banking systems in which customer account changes need to be coordinated. The goal was to provide a reliable, quick turnaround to the customer in processing changes across all applicable systems.
- Poor control and visibility of requests
- Documents tediously managed manually via emails
- Excessive missing information and rework
- Overall customer information errors and limited accountability
The current deployed by Princeton Blue solution brings the process into a controlled environment with the focus on:
- Reduction in missing information and re-work through guided screen-flows with required fields
- Reduction in keyboarding/entry errors through effective usage of Appian templates
- Establishment of key performance indicators
- Overall improvement in customer satisfaction from the reduction in errors
- Prioritization rules for work queues
- Robust tempo-based reports for continuous process-and team improvement
Increased customer satisfaction by eliminating manual entry errors in customer information through BPM Forms.