- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of IBM BPM based applications in a fast paced environment.
- Engage with customers from design / architecture phase of a project, understand client's business, participate in conversion and documenting of business requirements to system requirements, and contribute developing high quality applications on the IBM BPM platform.
- Test changes to user interface, application functionality and database access as required by the client organization.
- Coordinate closely with other consultants to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Support data migration, loading and conversions between data stores.
- Responsible for developing components and artifacts in the areas of IBM BPM Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application Integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Assist in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and designs to meet changes required in the work processes.
- Contribute to knowledge repository in terms of customer best practices, reusable components, and towards Thought Leadership of the company, through blogs, white papers, case studies, etc.
Expected Profile and Skill sets
The IBM BPM Consultant is expected to have a unique combination of strong technical skills on IBM BPM as well as good customer facing skills.
- The desired candidate should have prior IBM BPM implementation experience between 1.5 to 3 years, knowing all aspects of IBM BPM product and implementation methodology.
- Clear understanding of BPM solution development methodology and an ability to adopt to newer methodologies as defined by Princeton Blue. Exposure to Agile is a plus.
- Hands-on skills on IBM BPM, Core Java, J2EE, Hybernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, XML, Web services, RDBMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems or related discipline.
- Experience in client facing roles is a must, and ability to work in diversified and distributed teams is a plus.
Fill the below form to apply for this post.