Social Media is an immense source of valuable information about your customers. A deeper analysis of it can reveal incredible insights into the behavior and traits of your customers. This coupled with your internal sources of information like CRM, Website, Call Centre, etc. has the potential to create a truly Unified Customer View for your business. Engage Princeton Blue to benefit from our expertise and thought leadership in leveraging Social Media to improve customer experience, retention and loyalty.
- Get deeper insight into your customers through Unified Customer View
- Leverage Social Media information in the context of your internal customer data
- Analyze social media to understand customer mood and sentiment using Cognitive Computing
- Apply Complex Event Processing (CEP) to identify specific patterns and trigger actions
Leverage our thought leadership in Cognitive Computing, Complex Event Processing and Rules to turn Social Media into a sea of opportunity for improving customer experience and loyalty.
Social Process Discovery
Business processes are often implicit and in the minds of numerous Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). A truly effective Process Discovery exercise calls for huge real time collaboration across various SMEs to capture the comprehensive process knowledge. Social abilities such as likes, reviews, ratings, and comments come in handy for the discovery. Collaborative environments encourage people to contribute effectively to a Process Discovery exercise. Leverage our skills in IBM BlueworksLive to execute highly collaborative and effective Social Process Discovery.
- Choose BlueworksLive's cloud based process discovery and analysis tool
- Enable real time collaboration with your process SMEs to achieve effective process discovery
- Capture decision models, business rules and data elements
- Create automated process documentation in Word, PPT and PDF formats
Princeton Blue has many years of experience to run an effective Process Discovery using BlueworksLive. Benefit from our tried and tested process discovery methodologies.
Business Processes involve people to collaborate with each other to complete their tasks in time and with the right quality. Process stakeholders also need to be informed about key milestones and exceptions, if any. Social and collaborative features like News feeds, following, sharing, commenting, etc. are very valuable for executing business processes effectively. BPM platforms like Appian enable Social BPM effectively through natively built collaborating features.
- Enable business users to “follow” business process instances
- Facilitate processes to publish updates to News Feeds
- Empower stake holders to like/share/comment on process updates
- Make your business processes highly collaborative and transparent
Engage Princeton Blue to provide social twist to your business processes and improve your efficiency, transparency and visibility.
Get High on Low-code
Looking Beyond Basics: 5 Differentiators for Choosing the Right BPM Implementation Partner
BPM and Low-code – Synergies for Success
Five Symptoms That Indicate You Need a Low-code Platform
BPM for M&A – The Ideal Tool for a Successful Merger
Automation: Dispelling myths about the Future of Work