SCOPE 2023 PRESENTATION
Using Low-Code Automation to Manage the Clinical Supply Chain
Combining workflow automation and data integration across the clinical supply chain to improve transparency, accountability, and the quality review and release process.
The Merck Global Clinical Supply Chain demand has been increasing, exceeding everyone’s expectations. Now more than ever, it’s imperative that solutions are found to get clinical supplies to patients.
Merck in partnership with Appian and Princeton Blue, used an Agile methodology to develop a clinical supply chain management solution to:
- Provide an accurate, real-time, and dynamic schedule
- Enhance job readiness through proactive and automatic communication of gaps and issues that help drive early detection and resolution
- Keep everyone in the supply chain informed with a single source of the truth
- Help quality auditors to simplify the quality review and release process.
Watch how this helped automate workflow and integration across the clinical supply chain to improve transparency, accountability, and the quality review and release process.
Speakers for this session are:
- Merck – Associate Director, Master Planning and Scheduling
- Merck – Associate Director, New Technologies
- Appian – Global Life Sciences Industry Lead
- Princeton Blue – Founder and Managing Director
Master Planning and Scheduling
Global Life Sciences Industry Lead
Founder and Managing Director
Please tell us about yourself