- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications in a fast paced environment.
- Engage with customers from design / architecture phase of a project, understand client's business, participate in conversion and documenting of business requirements to system requirements, and contribute developing high quality applications on the Appian platform.
- Test changes to user interface, application functionality and database access as required by the client organization.
- Coordinate closely with other consultants to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Support data migration, loading and conversions between data stores.
- Responsible for developing components and artifacts in the areas of Appian Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application Integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Setting up Appian & server infrastructure in various environments including production and doing load balancing, fail-over, clustering and others as required
- Assist in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and designs to meet changes required in the work processes.
- Play a role in recruitment of talented BPM consultants for the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge repository in terms of customer best practices, reusable components, and towards Thought Leadership of the company, through blogs, white papers, case studies, etc.
Expected Profile and Skill sets
The Appian Consultant is expected to have a unique combination of strong technical skills on Appian as well as good customer facing skills.
- The desired candidate should have minimum total experience of 3 plus years, with prior Appian implementation experience between 1.5 to 3 years, knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology.
- Clear understanding of BPM solution development methodology and an ability to adopt to newer methodologies as defined by Princeton Blue. Exposure to Agile is a plus.
- Hands-on skills on Appian, Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML, Webservices, RDBMS
- Experience in client facing roles is a must, and should have worked closely with clients both on onsite and offshore engagements.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication is a must, and ability to work in diversified and distributed teams is a plus.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA, or related degree from reputed universities with good academic record.
Fill the below form to apply for this post.